Saturday, June 1, 2013

CS 1410- Week 2 Blog!

Hey Everyone! Hope ya'll and having a great summer so far and enjoying this class!
I have really enjoyed the first two weeks! I have learned a lot already that I didn't know.
- On each module I have learned:
1. Facebook Privacy- I learned that Facebook has a tricky way of wording their privacy policy to make you feel like you have control, when nothing it really private in the internet.
2. Smart Phones- I didn't realize all that smart phones are capable of doing. I learned that a smart phone can detect your mood by the places you visit (kinda weird I think).
3. Survey Monkey- I learned that there are many different formats to answer a question on survey monkey and it is a very helpful way to collect data.
4. TED talk- I loved the TED talk. I learned so much, but one thing is  that technology in the medical field is changing fast to where a smart phone could take vital signs and detect a disease without the patient having to visit the doctor in the future!
5. Excel Home Budget- I looked at what my budget would be when I begin my nursing career. I learned that there is a lot more money that will be spent than I realized and I will definitely have to balance my money wisely.

Have a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment